CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hospital Survival Kit


My sister-in-law is having a baby on Tuesday. I wanted to do something for her before she went in. Just recently having a baby myself, I know that there are some items that the hospital does not provide. I got this idea off of Pinterest which led me to a blog. The blog allows you to download the Hospital Survival Kit label, which I used, or you could make your own label.

I chose to put the following items in my kit: Shampoo, Conditioner, Mouth Wash, Loofah, Facial Wipes, Mints, Gum, Candy Bar, Cookies, Granola Bar, Magazine, and a Movie. You could fill your kit with numerous items. Put all of your goodies in a bag of your choice. Top it off with some tissue paper and your Hospital Survival Kit is complete!

0 comments:

Post a Comment